Vintage Wedding Photography | Victoria & Kelly Hannigan | Calgary, Alberta

Hey Everyone!

It's time for part 2 of Victoria and Kelly's wedding blog!  After their ceremony at the church, the wedding party went to Prince's Island Park right on the edge of downtown Calgary.  This park was beautiful because there were a lot of really cool bridges, big trees, and trails... all with a view of the Calgary skyline.  It really was the best of both worlds for photos:)

The only problem was... that it was really cold!  And I mean REALLY cold!  So cold that I couldn't even tell I was pushing the shutter button on my camera after a while.  The wedding party was wrapped up in jackets and blankets in between shots!   I'm definitely not used to having that problem here in Las Vegas!

Here are some of my favorites from our time in Princess Island Park!



That's all for now!  If you'd like to see part 1 of this wedding on my blog, click here.  Congratulations Victoria and Kelly!!!

Thanks for reading,

Mary       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!